Friday, January 4, 2008

Vancouver CM

It's official. We're going to the Vancouver (WA) Cache Machine. YAY! I've been wanting to go on one for soooooo long. I've gotten down after the past few have come and gone and I haven't been able to go because I wasn't feeling well enough. But somehow it's all worked out for this one. I just hope that I wake up tomorrow morning and can get up and get going.

Our group is going to be All41, me, Water Lily, Kboy and Patudles (All41's mom). We're having some work done on our Subaru right now, so it looks like with a little help from the insurance company, we'll be going in a spiffy Chevy Uplander. Much more room! But it's not allwheel drive, and as I'm looking out the window at all the snow falling out of the sky, I'm a bit nervous. The snow's pretty deep out there. Hopefully the roads down to Vancouver will be ok.

I have this crazy notion that I'll have moments in my CM day where I'll be able to find the internet and post some of my blog in real time. Um, yeah, whatever! Although I will be trying to take it easy as much as possible. That's one of the great things about CM's, even if I only do the super easy ones right next to the car, I'll still get a bunch of caches. In my caching draught, that sounds pretty good! I'm really looking forward to meeting some new people, and seeing some of my friends as well! Hugs!

Anyways, it doesn't matter if I'm blogging live, because I don't have an audience yet. But that would be really cool if I did, and could.

Well, we're leaving really soon, so I should get of the blog. We're picking up the kids from school and heading down to the pre event dinner tonight. It should take about 5 hours to drive there.










Not exactly caching weather!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."