Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

I'm starting a blog about Geocaching and Waymarking. I have other blogs, and I keep thinking that I should just have this one huge blog and not spread myself out so thin that I don't post to any of them (which will probably happen). But each one is a bit different, and I want to cater to what my audience may want to read about. Some people might love seeing my adventures with Groundspeak, but be utterly bored hearing about me planting bulbs in my yard. Lol.

I'm looking forward to the new year of caching. I will do my best to keep up with my posts. In the meantime, I'll start filling in my past posts as best as I can, probably starting from the beginning.

I'm trying out the little slideshow there on the right of the blog. All the pictures are from my flickr account, from our caching and waymarking over the years.

2 comments:

cosmiccowgirl said...

I am glad you decided to start a caching blog. I will read with interest! I put a link to this blog on my blog page (which is about lots of things, including caching, so maybe I should take a clue from you and start a dedicated blog!)
Have fun with it, and smile!

Ambrosia said...

Thanks! I hope that I can keep up. I have a hard time with procrastination. :-p

Thanks very much, for the encouragement! I just read a couple posts in your blog, you're a very engaging writer and I plan to read the rest of your blog. Thank you for adding my link to yours. :-)

About Me

My photo
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."