Tuesday, January 1, 2008

last half year's stats

I just went over some really quick stats for the past half year (that probably doesn't mean anything to anyone but me). It made me sad to see how little I've been doing, when I used to average a cache every other day. And a whole lot of the caching this past half year seemed to revolve around being out for Dr. visits.

I want to cache all the time, but I've just not been well enough. I feel like I'm not a Geocacher anymore!

I want to resolve to have a better year this year, somehow, with God's help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Event in December.

3 caches in November (on one trip) - driving home from Thanksgiving, 'Tudles kidnapped me for a couple quickies.

1 Cache and 1 Event in October - (the Cache was) driving home from the Dr. in Yakima.

3 Caches and 2 Events in September (on one trip (except 1 of the events) - after the event for ODragon and co., we did a few Caches.

4 Caches in July (on three trips) - did one while placing my own Cache, 2 while driving to Leavenworth (for family time), 1 coming home from the Dr. in Connell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's 12 Caches in 6 months, an average of 2 a month instead of my usual 15 (?) a month average.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."