Saturday, March 8, 2008

heading out

We're heading out to Australia in a week and a half. J We'll be gone for 3 weeks or so. I'm creating pq's (thanks, for the extra help, Lep!), and working on bookmarks, and looking at waymarks. I'm hoping to get some caches and waymarks in cool locations.

I would love to keep up this blog, but I know that the trip will be very exhausting for me and I will be having a hard time just getting through. I have a hard time keeping up on this blog even when I'm at home and in my bed! But I'll try to do my best.

Also, I have no idea how often we'll be able to access the internet. We won't be staying in hotels, and I'm not sure how war driving would work in another country.

I intend to write my posts in a word document, set aside my pictures, and then when I have access to internet I'll post everything all at once. If I actually am able to write up my posts, hopefully that will mean that I might be able to post several blog posts at once when I have the access.

Hopefully, people can see how we're doing as we go along!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."